Welcome to the Oregon Self Storage Association!
The Oregon Association is an official subsidiary of the national SSA and is overseen by the SSA Board of Directors via an Oregon Owner-Operator Advisory Board.
Our Purpose Is To:
- Promote a Code of Ethics that encourages good business practices and customer service.
- Publish a quarterly newsletter to keep members and their staff current on industry issues.
- Conduct advocacy and lobbying activities within Oregon.
- Conduct of an Annual Educational Seminar/ Convention that brings together Oregon owner/operators to share information and learn from the industry’s top experts.
- Function as the industry’s VOICE to promote self storage, to defend your rights as independent business owners, and to promote the interests of OR-SSA members.
- Support, communicate and cooperate with the national Self Storage Association (SSA) and other state associations.
You are Invited!
The Advisory Board of the Oregon Self Storage Association invites you to join with other Oregon self storage owners/operators to become a part of the association that represents your views.